Plastic Reality Technologies
El Matador review
3 GB available space
El Matador Review
El Matador is an application designed by Plastic Reality Technologies. El Matador was first published on . The app is accessible for Steam, Other.
Experience the adrenaline-fuelled danger and heart-pounding excitement in the war on organised drug syndicates. When standard procedures fail, the hardliners are brought in.
Become El Matador, a DEA special agent tasked with taking down the drug barons. A new narcotics cartel is rising across Central and South America, sharpening its claws and extending its reach. Locate the encampments, infiltrate the headquarters, and put an end to the cartel's influence. In a tale of corruption, revenge and morality, the mission brief is simple: Eliminate the threat - Ultimate justice, El Matador style.
- Hard-hitting, movie-style storyline
- Huge arsenal of realistic weapons
- Diverse South American settings, from lush jungle to mansions and harbours
- Real physics, interactive environments and destructible objects
- Gang members, clan bosses, kingpins, and many more villainous enemies
- Atmospheric engine animations bring the scenery to life
- Wide range of graphical effects, including cascading shadow maps, high dynamic range rendering and many more
- Slow Motion Action feature
- FrenzyCAM mode