Simon the Sorcerer: 25th Anniversary Edition review
300 MB available space
Simon the Sorcerer: 25th Anniversary Edition Review
Simon the Sorcerer: 25th Anniversary Edition is an app developed by MojoTouch. Simon the Sorcerer: 25th Anniversary Edition was first published on . It is available on Steam, Other.
There are some things that kids just shouldn't have to put up with. Being transported to some weird dimension full of goblins, dwarves, swamplings, stupid wizards and sleeping giants is definitely one of them.
After escaping a "welcoming party", Simon discovers that he has been brought on a quest to rescue the wizard Calypso from the evil sorcerer Sordid.
In the last 25 years, the 'Simon the Sorcerer' game series has made millions of players fall in love with Simon.
Now you can relive the renowned original adventure in a whole new way!
'Simon The Sorcerer: 25th Anniversary Edition' features:
- Totally new, much praised, game play controls that were built from the ground up
* Hotspot based - no more pixel hunting!
* All-new slick icons and animations.
* Quick actions using right-click.
- Completely new game menus and save/load system + Saves cloud syncing
- Four Music options: New stereo recording and the Original music in MT-32, General MIDI or AdLib
- High-end graphics upscaling (xBRZ filter) for high-resolution displays
- Optional retro settings: play with original graphics, original music and even the original controls
- Multiple languages (ALL included without additional payment):
English voice acting, with the option for adding subtitles in English, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian and Hebrew
German voice acting or subtitles-only
- Extras included: Soundtrack (FLAC) + Original Manual + Art Book + Legacy Editions as FREE downloadable content (DLCs) for Windows, macOS and Linux (Multiple languages).
- GREAT PURCHASE! The best and most affordable way to experience this timeless classic
PROBLEM SAVING ? You can also try and save manually by doing the action 'Use' on 'Postcard' in your inventory.