Star Girls review
600 MB available space
Star Girls Review
Star Girls is an application designed by SilverEdgeGames. Star Girls was first published on . It is currently available on the following platforms: Steam.
Star girls is a dating sim with a bullet hell combat system and light RPG elements in it. The story is character driven with many different endings depending on your choices. You play as the rookie, a new recruit that finds out they only have 60 days to make a Star girl fall in love with them or become cursed.
You set out to the outer rim with the Commander and Vos, the robot assistant, to locate Star girls. Throughout your journey, you have the ability to convince several Star girls to join your crew. They all have their own unique personalities and their own reasons for joining your crew. Will the rookie find true love? Is there any chance of stopping the curse? Can the rookie pass the Commanders test and become a Space Captain?
- 6 unique girls with their own stories, items, unlockable costumes and favourite date locations.
- 3 dialogue choice. Play the kind of rookie you want to play; be it charming, smart or a badass. Every girl has their preference.
- Bullet hell combat system that can be customized to your playing style by upgrading your stats through training, buying fighters and assigning the right star girl as your copilots.
- Original soundtracks that are tailor-made for each planet you visit.
- Hundreds of unique lines that are voice acted and lip-synced with facial animation.
- 20 CGs that are unlocked by events and endings.
- Multiple endings that tell how your actions changed the character's future.