Total War: THREE KINGDOMS - Reign of Blood review
60 GB available space
Total War: THREE KINGDOMS - Reign of Blood Review
Total War: THREE KINGDOMS - Reign of Blood is an application developed by CREATIVE ASSEMBLY. Total War: THREE KINGDOMS - Reign of Blood was first published on . Total War: THREE KINGDOMS - Reign of Blood is accessible for Steam, Other.
About This Content“Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt”
Experience the battlefields of ancient China in gruesome detail with the Reign of Blood Effects Pack for Total War: THREE KINGDOMS. This pack introduces a number of new gory and mature-rated effects, animations and kill-moves to the game in both Campaign and Battle. Once installed, these effects can be activated in the graphics settings of Total War: THREE KINGDOMS.
- New campaign event-pictures depicting blood and gore
- New blood effects for battle-resolution combat animations between characters
- Human dismemberment: limb-lops and beheadings
- Equine dismemberment: leg lops
- Charred bodies
- Blood sprays on weapon impacts
- New death animations for characters vs infantry
- Dead bodies as battlefield set-dressing
- Blood scaler: increase or decrease the level of gore to your tastes
Please note that, depending on your country of residence, the Reign of Blood Effects Pack may raise the age-rating of the main game.